Sunday, September 5, 2010

Michelle Bachmann Attacks DFA


Sept 4, 2010
We've got Michele Bachmann running scared.

She's so afraid our support for progressive Democrat Tarryl Clark will put Clark over the top and Bachmann out of a job that she's using it to scare more money from her Tea Party supporters.

Bachmann sent the email below yesterday. I've copied it in full -- but I changed all the links -- so we can make sure this is one scare tactic that backfires on Michele Bachmann. Let's double down in our support for Tarryl Clark and show Bachmann what it really means to be "steamrolled" with a "liberal surge of money." We raised $22,000 in 24 hours last time, can we do it again before the end of Labor Day weekend?

CONTRIBUTE TO TARRYL CLARK RIGHT NOW

-Arshad

Arshad Hasan, Executive Director
Democracy for America
Dear Fellow Conservative,

Today we are only 60 days away from Election Day. And while thousands of Minnesotans -- including my family -- are enjoying time together at the Minnesota State Fair, my opponent and her liberal allies are plotting new schemes to defeat me on November 2.

I'm running against a tax-and-spend liberal whose love for taxing hardworking families goes so far that she wants to raise taxes on state fair food like corn dogs and beer! It's facts like this that make it crystal clear: we can't afford to allow Tarryl Clark and Nancy Pelosi to defeat me.

I need your support in these final weeks as I fight back against the attacks they launch every day. Will you follow this link right away to make an immediate donation of $60, $120, or $180? By giving just $1, $2 or even $3 per day from now until the election, you will ensure that our shared constitutional conservative values continue to have a strong voice in Washington.

I'm the top Congressional target on the left. You may already know that Nancy Pelosi has targeted me for defeat, but did you know Howard Dean has thrown his weight behind my opponent?

His far-left liberal organization, "Democracy for America" raised $22,000 in 24 hours to defeat me and have bragged about it to media outlets. They're using this as an example of how much liberals like Dean want to see me defeated. Let's show them we're not going anywhere. I need your immediate support to fight back against this liberal surge of money in my race.

Will you follow this link to make an immediate donation to help me raise $22,000 in 24 hours? I know, with your generous support, we can match Howard Dean and his far-left supporters dollar for dollar.

Liberals see a conservative tide building across our nation. So they are pulling out all the stops to try and stop our rallies and defeat candidates like me. They will stop at nothing to silence our voices.

We must band together to send a message that we are only gaining strength in the final 60 days leading up to this election. Your immediate donation of $60 -- just one dollar per day -- will help me do just this.

Please don't sit on the sidelines and allow Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean steamroll me with their well-funded attacks. Take action today!

Your support, encouragement and prayers are always appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

P.S. My opponent and her liberal friends will be using the final 60 days of this campaign to attack me. Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean have thrown their full financial support to my opponent. Dean is the latest to target me for defeat, raising $22,000 in 24 hours for my opponent. Will you help me match this amount with a generous donation of $60 or more today? Any amount you can give up to the $2,400 legal limit is appreciated. I am confident, with your continued support, we will celebrate victory on November 2.





Democracy for America relies on you and the people-power of more than one million members to fund the grassroots organizing and training that delivers progressive change on the issues that matter. Please Contribute Today and support our mission. 
 


Paid for by Democracy for America, http://www.democracyforamerica.com/?akid=180.1527674.p8QoEt&t=3 and not authorized by any candidate. Contributions to Democracy for America are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

BACK to margotbworldnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment